Tuesday, February 15, 2005
 
Today was a pretty good day.
It's Kiki's birthday!
She punched me when I reminded Shelley to sing by miming and she noticed. After she punched me I guarded my arm and told Shelley verbally and managed to get Shelley to get the entire table to sing to Kiki. They seemed pretty loud, but since I'd been punched pretty hard once, I just mouthed the words when Kiki wasn't looking at me. I guess I got something out of the punch.
It was raining after school and I was the only one with an umbrella, so I shared it while AJ finished telling us his story. Then I let Jeff hold it since he had things he needed to keep dry, but then he realized it was purple and gave it to Kiki since I didn't care too much because it kept getting caught in my hair.

Happy Birthday to her
Happy Birthday to her
Happy Birthday dear Kiki
Happy Birthday to you!!!



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger