Monday, February 07, 2005
 
I had a pretty nice weekend, though I miss my mommy.
On Saturday I went to the indoor mall. Mamanzari is wonderful, but she's a pain to shop with. Everything's too expensive, and it was on sale. It was ten bucks off and $15, I don't think it gets all that much cheaper. The one she had before that she wanted one like was $35.
And I did find a skirt I liked. It was really neat, but one size fits all and a bit too long. And Mom wouldn't like it, and Dad didn't really either.

On Sunday Dad and I went to a fundraiser. We didn't get anything in the auction (we were outbid, but since it was us and someone else, it helped raise more.) For the raffle, which we had 60 tickets for, we won a tiny little boat and two tickets to a hockey game. They were auctioning off an iPod mini. That would've been...interesting if we'd won it since I have an iPod and my mom couldn't figure out how to use it when I was in Iran since I didn't leave instructions.
On the way home we stopped at Nextel and Borders. I bought Girls In Pants. When we got home, I turned on FOX and read my book. I missed some of the interesting commercials. My dad got my attention at the end of one, but I saw it on the today show this morning.
This morning the TVs weren't working, and I wanted to see the commercials I missed. So I made my rice krispies/honey cereal and went down to the basement. Fortunately that TV worked. It doesn't have a cable box. I got there just in time for the weather, then there was a commercial, and then the ads. It worked out perfectly, though I could've been more relaxed brushing my teeth if I hadn't watched the Today show, but that's okay.
Then I went to school and got help figuring out how to serve a volleyball overhand. I'm still scared of the volleyball. Our team was in the lead for the first game, then lost by two. We lost the second game by probably twenty points or so.
Kiki was saying we have to fill out the yearbook thing today or soon about our favorite memory and something else. I'm having trouble coming up with a specific memory. Maybe it would be the rock climbing in 5th grade,or the medieval plays in 6th grade, or the Iditarod in 7th, which was really fun, or maybe the lock-in... I don't know. But none of those are very good. I'm sure my favorite memory's more specific and much more than a short sentence. Like at lunch when... never mind.
After school Kiki got some more stuff for her party and I was going to get scissors since my split ends have been driving me insane, but they were $8, and that was most of my money. I guess I can survive my split ends for another week. And I got butter.
Okay, well, I guess that's all.

But I need to get my afternoon books more organized. They keep toppling over and papers are spilling out of them.

Song I'm listening to: The Call - Backstreet Boys



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger