Wednesday, February 16, 2005
 
I feel good right now. I've done all my homework due tomorrow, and its only 8 pm.
But I did forget to watch That 70s Show, but that's okay.

I'm a bit worried about high school and what classes to take. I'm scared I'll get overwhelmed if I take all 5 honors classes, but I'm worried I'd be bored in any of the regular ones. Maybe I don't need Honors English... but I think that's the one that'll matter the most to get into college too...
I'm just so confused right now. But I do think I sorted out my math thing.
I'm just worried mostly about if taking Honors History and Honors English is the right thing for me to do. But then I do have a period of study hall, so I guess I can always switch to regular if its too hard.

Song I'm listening to: Wish You Were Here - Incubus



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger