
Wednesday, February 02, 2005
The groundhog saw its shadow, right? Does that mean six more weeks of winter?
If it does, that's awesome. I discovered I feel hyper in the winter when I'm outside in the cold. Or at least I think so. That's how it seemed after school. Even though my toes did eventually go numb.
Today was the honors assembly. Highest honors! Yippee! I didn't know what I was going to get, but I was pretty sure I had gotten something, since the lowest grade I saw was an A-, and it must've been my only one...though I thought I had two, since I got highest and last time I got two A-, I got high because I didn't have enough A+ to offset them.
Last night I sparklified my black hi tops. The sparkles looked awesome...but by the time I got to school they had clumped in the creases, and now they're very subtle. I need to find a better way to put the sparkles on. Waterproofer doesn't keep them on. I think they were staying on better before I put waterproofer on.
Song I'm listening to: Losing Grip - Avril Lavigne
