
Sunday, January 16, 2005
Yesterday I went to see In Good Company with my mom while her car was at its checkup.
We also went to some stores (I finally went to the one Apple Store near me I hadn't been to, and its been open for over a year.) Mom actually bought clothes for herself at Marshall Field's. I'm so proud of her, she's been needing a new black coat.
I didn't get any clothes. They were all a) two expensive or b) too low rise.
There was a really awesome butterfly jacket. It cost $284 though...
Today Dad and I went to Guitar Center to get a midi to usb cable for my synthesizer. When we're done cleaning/organizing the office, hopefully I can move my synthesizer down here, and then the cable and GarageBand, and I can make music...well, except for my whole lack of talent. But hey, I can make a pretty, simple rendetion of... Jingle Bells.
We also went to Office Max (to get mom her file thing) and Costco (bananas are yummy! I'm in a banana phase because of my braces.)
Unfabulous is on... new episode. I'm gonna go watch it.
