
Sunday, January 30, 2005
more about the lock-in
Cressie, Kiki, Shell, and Liz were all in group green with me.
We made teddy bears for our sister school in Peru.
Then the gym had inflatables in it.
There was a thing where you had these big sticks and tried to knock each other off these shaky pedestals. Kiki got me down pretty quickly, but then I managed to get her down. It took a lot of effort on my part since I'm not very good. But I'm very proud of myself for not being the one to go down both times.
There was also an inflatable obstacle course. I sorta got stuck at one point. It was fun though.
There was also a gigantic twister. I was bad at it.
Then there was drumming. That was headache inducing.
And then hip-hop class.
I fell and hurt my bottom. It still hurt last night. I haven't felt pain today so far, so that's good.
Then there was the dance (at this point it was 12:30 Satuday morning.) I danced with myself and Liz. I fell a few times, but that's to be expected of me. But I'm too shy to dance with anyone for the slow dances. So for the last one I danced with my imaginary friend, and Kiki made fun of me, but hey, I wanted to dance. I'm just shy..
Then after the dance we had different groups. I was in group two. Livi was in my group. We played horse, then we went to self-defense. That was painful. Those pads hurt your wrists when you hold them, and Livi kicked my knee.
Then there were different inflatables in the gym. There was an inflatable bull. I fell off pretty quickly. The second time I lasted longer, but my hands were sorta blistered.
There was a game show thing. That was fun. I got the first question right and won a prize. Who knew knowing the author of The Babysitter's Club would come in handy some day.
Then there was karaoke. "Dashing through the snow..."
Song I'm listening to: Pretty Girl (The Way) - Sugarcult
