
Friday, December 10, 2004
Today in the afternoon we presented our radio broadcasts fifth and sixth period and then the class voted on which one would be presented in the auditorium. I only saw half a presentation, so I asked if it was okay if I didn't vote. I didn't. I got there right when the second to last group was finishing there's up. We were last to go. And then there was the voting. We actually got three votes! They were all probably because of Anton though because of his Build-A-Person commercial that nobody could understand.
The "Nightmare On Sesame Street" one won. Livi and Seth were in that group. They were sound effects. Livi was playing her cello. It was pretty good since it added suspense. Seth made the other noises, such as knocking on Oscar the Grouch's trash bin and stuff like that. It was a mystery and the Cookie Monster's cookies were stolen. Elmo framed Oscar. But in the end Bert (or maybe it was Ernie) figured it out and they caught him in Mexico where he had fled. It was pretty funny. I got to see it in the audtiorium along with the other five from the other classes. They were all good. And funny.
Song I'm listening to: Heart-Shaped Box - Nirvana
