Saturday, October 30, 2004
 
The fall dance at school was yesterday. It was fun, I guess. I actually danced. Isn't that amazing! Liz is a really good dancer and she won a gift certificate because of it. $10 for Coconuts.
I also had a slumber party last night. There were 9 of us until Livi left. We were playing a really fun game I thought up. It involved the cauldron, and it was fun and funny. It was sorta like truth or dare, only different and with a different format.
As soon as I get a photo of me, I'll put it up. I tried to take a photo last night of my outfit, but my video camera decided to be mean and not take pictures. But I was wearing my sparkly pink chucks, jeans, a pink frilly floral skirt, my pink t-shirt with the flowers and doves on it, and my hair was back in a ponytail with a purple flower on the scrunchie. I had my rose necklace on, but you can't see it, and a bracelet with a pink flower on it. My nails were...well, I stripped the paint. I'll probably paint them tomorrow morning. I'll probably go with a lighter purple than they were before.
I went shopping with my mom. I tried on 3 pairs of shoes, three pairs of pants, and two shirts. I bought a pair of pants. Those are pretty good odds I suppose. Let's just say saddle shoes NEED poodle skirts. They look weird on me, especially with jeans. And all the shoe companies are out to get me with the current styles. Heels and pointy toes and no straps near the ankle. I walk out of them. I tried on a pair of mary jane-like shoes, and they were only comfy on one foot. I want hot pink mary janes, but so far I haven't found any. Black might work too. Or purple. I also saw awesome purple roos. But they wouldn't match my clothes since they had lime green on them too.

Song I'm listening to: The Night That The Lights Went Out In NYC - The Ataris



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger