Thursday, September 02, 2004
 
Today was good. Nothing bad except I missed tech and spent 15 minutes sitting in the school office...

No, I wasn't in trouble. I was waiting for my mom. It turned out that it took her fifty minutes to get to school because there was a lot of traffic. She was 20 minutes later than she expected to be. Then I went to the orthodontist. I'm going back the 16th. I think you know what that means. And then I'll probably have to go back after that. And then that time'll have what'll make orthodontist visits regular. I'll become a braceface. At least they said it should be for around 24 months, so not quite as long as my mom, who had them for five years. Or maybe that was her retainer too.
School (before I left) wasn't bad. I was late for humanities-again. Maybe I should just not stop at my locker. That might make me on time since I was about 20 seconds late. And I was about 8 seconds yesterday. Maybe more both times. I'm probably underestimating, but today I was the last one to get there...not a good thing. But thankfully, tardies aren't counted until Tuesday. If I keep stopping at my locker though, I'll probably have a detention by next Friday. My first detention. No thank you.
Well, its getting late, so I should go to bed. I was searching through all my jewelry boxes for the past half hour, at least, and I found all these necklaces I either forgot about or didn't even remember having in the first place. Unfortunately most of them were tangled and I haven't found my Iran necklace yet.


Song I'm listening to: Chinese Rock - The Ramones



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger