Wednesday, September 08, 2004
 
I'm reading a book series. 1-800-WHERE-R-U. It's pretty good.
Today math class was pretty fun, I guess. It's probably just because when you shove ten crazy people, well, maybe only 8 or 9, you hear the weirdest things, and they're funny and actually make sense. But today "person a" couldn't find his goldfish. He believed they were stolen. So I looked into the desk I was sitting at. It wasn't there. After school "person b" told me it was in my desk cuz he'd stolen them. I felt bad, because I didn't see them when I looked in my desk. "person b" isn't very nice. I talked to "person a" for a second online after school, and he got his goldfish back after school, but by then he didn't want them anymore.
I felt like writing with "person a" and "person b". That's just the mood I'm in. Now I'm going to go wash my hair. It's still got the coloring in it! I hope it doesn't go away! I'm starting to like it.


Song I'm listening to: Autobiography - Ashlee Simpson



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger