
Monday, September 06, 2004
Friday night I came to my grandmother's. Friday evening was pretty busy. I had soccer practice, then I had to come home and had twenty minutes before we had to leave for the airport, but since I had to take a shower and was moving sorta slowly, we left a little late, but we still made out flight, which also happened to get delayed. And I got a cinnamon bagel for dinner.
Saturday I went to an amusement and water park. I actually went on the freaky roller coaster that went upside down. Never wear glasses on them, mine almost fell off. That was freaky. Other than that it was okay. The water park was okay too.
Yesterday we went to town and did some shopping (my aunt and cousin were here.) I saw a shirt I liked. I'm wearing it now. Then we went to Dutch's and played a game of Mud. I won.
We played another game later that night after dinner at my grandma's. I lost.
This morning my cousin and aunt left for home, and I have a plane this afternoon.
