Tuesday, August 31, 2004
 
Today was my first full day. And I'm here to tell about it, so obviously it wasn't too bad. I have at least one friend in every class, I think. When we get our assigned seats in Spanish in a few days (they'll be in alphabetical order, she alrady told us) I'll most likely be by at least one of my friends since I'm right before Cres in alphabetical order.
In math class we got assigned seats because there were two tables of five, and there are ten people in our class. It was sort of an agreement and she moved us around since there are 6 boys and 4 girls which means one guy (the one who gets to class last) ends up at the table with all girls. Because of that we got moved around. I'm surprised Shell didn't complain since she ended up sitting at the same table as her arch-nemisis or whatever you call it.
There's a math test in two weeks. And there was homework tonight, but it was pretty east, but it looks like by Friday, there'll be a lot each night in math. We also have a song due the 15th about something (I forgot) and we have to perform it for the class. That'll be where I'm doomed. It's math. Nobody warned me that I'd have to sing. In front of an audience. Sure its 9 other people who also rebutted the having to sing. She said we could rap or something. She also said we could work with someone else, but I'm so tone def that'll be hopeless. Shell doesn't seem to excited. I saw the back of Cres's head so I'm so sure about her.
And then in Social Studies we had to read two sections of Chapter eight. I've read them...but I can't remember any of the details. I might have to reread it at lunch tomorrow. All I remember is it was about industrial changes in the late 1800s/1900s and about how big companies and evil business tactics put small shops out of business. I don't remember anything else in the chapter.
And I hope there wasn't anything else. I already had to bring home two textbooks, well, I managed to come home with only one, but that's still sort of heavy. But I'm used to it, well, not yet, but I used to be. (that's why I speedread the social studies stuff after school so that I wouldn't have to lug it home too.)


Song I'm listening to: Sweet Misery - Michelle Branch
And oh yeah, the Mac Lab has all new computers! They are all eMacs. Makes the room look a little dull (went from it frutifullness, well, they weren't exactly fruity because they weren't the 1998 iMacs, but still, it was all white.) But they're cool...



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger