
Saturday, August 21, 2004
Today I went to this street festival thing I guess. Or a fair. I don't know what it was called. It was some arts&crafts thing. I went with Mommy, Mamanzari, and KiKi. It was okay, it was sunny and a little warm, but they had some cool jewelry that gave me some ideas. KiKi saw a black wand she likes, and I said I think I have the stuff to make it, but I forgot about that until just now. I should try to make it tomorrow for her.
While I was there I also ran into my science teacher from 5th grade. She said it was good that she saw me because she was going to call me anyway to ask if I'd help her and another teacher make a video about the clubs in the school. I said sure because I'm free the first week of school with the exception of an orthodontist appoitment, and well, school itself and homework. And if I ever get the information for soccer, soccer.
We went to Best Buy and I bought the Spider-man 2 soundtrack since it was on sale for $9. I'm listening to it right now. I already had one song off of it, but that's okay. It has a bunch of songs I like, and after I bought it, I noticed there was a song on it that's been stuck in my head for a while after seeing the music video.
KiKi's mom doesn't like Target, and since it was near Best Buy, we looked around for 20 minutes. We were in the children's clothes department looking around when KiKi found the stuff clothing line that Hilary Duff designs and basically got all enraged by the words "preppy punk" on the label. Now she hates Hilary Duff even more and is considered she's ruining the youth by designing clothes that look like the stuff at hot topic that's all black and red and has netting and things on it. Unfortunately KiKi also found a shirt she fell in love with, but they only had an extra small, so it didn't exactly fit...
Song I'm listening to: The Night The Lights Went Out In NYC - The Ataris
