Wednesday, August 11, 2004
 
This afternoon I went to Jewel, Famous Footwear, and Borders with KiKi. At Jewel I got my grandmother Bengay, at Famous I looked at the Chucks they had to pick out a new pair. I decided on the royal blue hi-tops. I'm probably going to go back later with mom to get them. At Borders I got Teen Idol by Meg Cabot (that was my plan when I walked in there) and they moved the Young Adult section by Children's, I had to walk past the CDs, and now that I had a copy of it in my hands, going back towards the stairs, I saw Rock Against Bush Vol. 2 which I had noticed online before I left for Iran and so I had to pick that up. And I also noticed Taking Back Sunday's Where You Want To Be, and the Spider-man 2 soundtrack, and since the Taking Back Sunday CD was the same price as at Coconut's and I had a gift card, I picked it up too.
Teen Idol was good ( I finished it probably ten minutes ago) and I liked it as much as I liked All-American Girl, and that's one of my favorite books. (But I definately like the Princess Diaries more and can't wait until December when I think another short book is coming out, and then the spring when the 6th one better come out.)
Rock Against Bush Vol. 2 is a pretty cool compilation. I'm listening to it now for the second time.

Song I'm listening to: Necrotism: Decanting The Insalubrious (Cyborg Midnight) Part 7 - The Lawrence Arms
right when I finished typing the name of the song it ended. all that work for it to not be right, well, actually, since it was while I was writing, oh never mind



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger