Thursday, July 08, 2004
 
Tehran Time: 6:18 PM

I had something really insightful to say earlier, but I forgot what it was. If only I could remember, I would feel so special.
Let's see, I just got back from my cousin Shagayegh's house. She made lunch (it was pasta, very yummy) and then we watched Spider-man 2. It worked on her DVD player. It would've been way better in theaters, since the audio crackled at some crucial moments, but other than that it was good considering it was pirated fairly quickly. The movie itself was good. Many moments were similar to in the first film and seemed predictable, but I'll let you see it for yourself, though you may have already.
The internet still isn't working. I know I'm being impatient, but I really want to be able to update my blog and e-mail my mom. For once I'm not writing in my journal, I'm typing this on the computer first. Well, I should get off the computer and go finish packing. I'm going somewhere tonight. I'm not quite sure where though.



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger