
Monday, July 12, 2004
Okay. Let's see what I've done lately.
Satuday I went to Khache Golestan. It's a bunch old palaces. There were just a few rooms that you saw, but they were cool. What I remember last time I was here were all the mirror designs in the shah's palace, and there were mirrored walls with designs (made from mirror pieces) at Golestan too.
Then yesterday I stayed home all day, sleeping all morning just about. I went to Naghmeh's at night and she took some measurements to make a skirt for me, and she's going to hem a pair of pants I bought too. She's also making a bookmark for one of my friends. I helped by cutting up this silver stuff. It's really cool. Naghmeh's really talented.
Then today Ame Fereshteh came and we went to her house where Solmaz was and she had made Bagalli Polo (Lima Bean rice) and chicken. It was delicious. I stayed at her house around ten-thirty tonight.
Then on the way back to Mamanzari's (we took a taxi, called an ajance, or agency because you call them) we stopped at a super and bought a phone card. It didn't work. It was supposed to have about an hour on it, and I could only get ten minutes out of it.
Local time: 11:40 PM
