Monday, July 19, 2004
 
From my journal:
Chicago:4:09 AM
Tehran: 1:39 PM

It wasn't out bus thankfully. Ours was a little while later, and we didn't miss it. Right now I am on the airplane taking us from Shiraz to Tehran. I just finished lunch. I only ate the pickly, kuku, toll, yogurt, chocolate, and half my zam zam, and I'm full.
Now back to Saturday. After Bazaar Vakil we went to Hamaam Vakil, an old bathing place that had been turned into an tea house/restaurant at night, for dinner. It was close to nine, and I wasn't all that hungry. I ate bread and yogurt, and a little later on, bread and cheese and also a piece or two of chicken and a little rice.
Sometime after ten we went back to our hotel. Ame Farideh and I went to our room and Bababozorg went to the restaurant on the top floor of the hotel to listen to the music.
I was really tired, but it took me maybe twenty minutes for me to fall asleep.
Sunday morning I got up around quarter to eight. I think we were supposed to be in the taxi around 8:30. Around 8 I was dressed (except for socks and shoes) and went down to eat breakfast with Ame Farideh. I had bread, cheese, and honey.
While we were eating Bababozorg was paged. He went down and the taxi was waiting. After breakfast I went back to the room. They were cleaning it. I had to use the bathroom, but they were cleaning it.
I'd write more now, but I just spaced out and am tired and don't remember what I was writing, and now they just said I have to put up the tray table.



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger