Friday, July 09, 2004
 
From my journal:
Chicago Time: 9:45 AM
Tehran Time: 7:15 AM

I didn't get to go the the top of a mountain, but that's okay. I got 4 rocks. (Now if someone asks if there are rocks in my bag I can seriously say yes.) We went to a different garden, it had abaloo. There was also a really cool rock formation and a waterfall. I also got to jump down from these ridges, and there was a little bit of risk that you would slip, so it was fun because I didn't get hurt. Amazing, isn't it? Considering I fall a lot and have bruises and stuff from chairs and walls, and no tree managed to poke my eye out, though one tree branch did get caught in my hair. I had to take my scarf off because the branches kept catching onto it. There were burrs I got in it somehow. Hopefully there aren't any in my hair that I haven't noticed.
I'm really strange. I'm listening to the Backstreet Boys right now and was listening to *NSYNC 40 seconds ago. I have stuff like The Clash, Linkin Park, No Doubt, Evanescense, and then a totally random mix of music, and I'm listening to the Backstreet Boys' Larger Than Life right now. (blink-182 parodied part of the video in their video for All The Small Things. No, never mind, they parodied I Want It That Way, Larger Than Life is all futuristic I think. I don't know. I've only seen it once, I don't remember which BSB video, I think it was I Want It That Way). Wait, what was I sayting? Phone for me.
The phone was Mamanzari. Now I'm listening to *NSYNC's Bringin' Da Noise. I like this song :) I'm going to do something else now. I don't know what though.



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger