Friday, July 09, 2004
 
From my journal:
Chicago Time: 6:22 AM
Tehran Time: 3:52 AM

I just finished making those question-answering things. It has three blank spaces though because I couldn't think of anything else to put in it. It's in Farsi, so it differs from the ones I made at school with Keri. Instead of categories, I put colors because I thought it would be easier. Then in Farsi I wrote theri names under then. The colors are blue, green, orange, and purple.
I should start a word of the day thing but then, no, I shouldn't because I'm unable to updated my blog daily to put a new word plus, in order to show its written in Farsi, I'd probably have to change the encoding on and that might screw up my ehtire blog. Maybe I'll make a new one and write in Farsi and English on it, so I could write translations and pronounciations.



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger