
Thursday, July 01, 2004
From my journal:
Chicago Time: 5:38 AM
Tehran Time: 3:08 PM
I don't know why, but I haven't really felt like writing lately. Today I'm at my amu (uncle's) house. I spent my day with my cousin Arezoo. We went to a store with mantos and looked for one for me, but we didn't find one. We also went to a handicraft shop, a coffee shop, and probably a few other places too. We went to a food court place (called Jaam-e-Jam) for lunch and met Zanamu Mina (my aunt) there and then we came back here. I read more of Nothing Feels Good. It's named after a Promise Ring CD, I think, because it mentioned the CD Nothing Feels Good when they were talking about the Promise Ring, and they had lyrics to a line of a song on the CD, and later on when I was in the car listening to one of my mix CDs, the song played. It was cool, sorta funny too because it wasn't all that long after I'd read the part about it in the book. Quite a few of the bands I've read about so far are on my mix CDs (like 3 or 4) and I knew nothing about them. Now I know some stuff. Jets To Brazil has the singer/songrwriter from Jawbreaker, and I don't remember what they said about Promise Ring. I think the bassist is in Dashboard Confessional now. Oh well, well, um, yeah. I'm going to find something else to do because my back is starting to hurt as well as my wrist and my handwriting is getting very, very sloppy.
