Friday, July 09, 2004
 
From my journal:
Chicago Time: 3:49 AM
Tehran Time: 1:19 AM

There are so many things I want to write down and record, and I tend to think of them when a method of recording in unaccesible and then I forget to ever write it down and eventually forget it altogether.
Earler today, even before I wrote an hour and a half ago, I played a game of tachte (backgammon) with Amu Farhad, and won, by a bunch of pieves. Considering he rarely loses, and my dad has never beaten him (according to Amu Farhad) then he must've been taking it easy on me, and he did tell me some good moves, so that is probably why I won, though it did seem like he was goinmg to win up until the last five minutes of the game.
I can't remember anything else I want to write down, other than the weather is still nice. I think they are setting lunch up, so I'm going to go see if I can help at all.



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger