Monday, July 05, 2004
 
From my journal:
Chicago Time: 12:49 AM
Tehran Time: 10:19 AM

My ear might be infected. There was more dried blod and it hurts when you twirl the earring. I've been having to get help cleaning it.
Yesterday I went to Naghmeh's until around 4, when we went to the eye doctor, or opthomologist, or whatever they're called. I was there for at least an hour, and he prescribed some medcine, but Dad and I decided not to use it since my eyes don't hurt. (more than usual that is, they are a little dry.) Then Dad and Ame Farideh picked us up and we went to a few shops to look for a manto for me. We didn't find one that I like/fits/comfy/light enough. Some of the mantos I saw were about the size of my shirt.
It's pretty hot here, so by the end of the day I wasn't feeling too well. The fact that my clothes aren't that light to start with, and the manto and scart I'm wearing are both more for fall or spring.
Oh yeah, and after the manto searching we went to Khale Belgus'. While we were there it started to lightning. On our way to the restaurant it began to rain. While we were at the restaurant it stopped raining. For dinner (it was around 10:30-11) I had rice and a glass of water and one shrimp, a few fries, and one small cube of boiled potato. Then when we got back to Mamanzari's and Bababozorg's, I put shorts and a t-shirt on and climbed into bed and slept until probably close to nine when I rolled over and my thigh ran into something so I woke up and opened my eyes and saw a shirt on a person instead of the wall and was freaked out at first because it wasn't what I was expecting. (It was my dad. He didn't mean to scare me.) Then I had breakfast. Today I think was the first time I didn't have honey. Well, the shower just stopped so I'm going to go in the other room. No, wait, it's back on I think. Now it's off. Well, Dad must be just about done, so I'm going to go to the other room and give him some privacy.



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger