Saturday, July 03, 2004
 
From my journal:
Chicago Time: 10:55 PM (Saturday)
Tehran Time: 8:25 AM

I guess I didn't mention this yesterday, but yesterday afternoon my right eyelid began to swell up. It's still swolen, and I can't open my eye all the way, but it's okay. Everyone else is trying to figure out what it is and have been making a big deal out of it. Dad wants me to go to the doctor. It's probably a good thing its not easy to tell my ear is acting weird too. It's all crusty. It was like this a few weeks ago too, but Mom cleaned it out and it got better. Maybe I'll ask someone to help me later on. At least its not swollen anymore like it was a few days ago.
I also got a chance last night around midnight to check my e-mail. I only got to read an e-mail from KiKi and reply, and then when I went to write Granma an e-mail to tell her I'm alright, it didn't work, so I thought I'd try to update my blog. Also didn't work. I guess Bababozorg's internet is acring up because he couldn't check his e-mail either when he tried. I am going to go back to the kitchen before someone gets rif og my tea. I only left to clean my ear and wait for the tea to cool.



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger