
Thursday, July 08, 2004
Chicago Time: 12:29 AM
Tehran Time: 9:59 AM
Bababozorg's phone line isn't working still. Right when I was checking the person to fix it came (that was a minute ago).Hopefully it'll be working soon so I can update my blog with the file I've been typing and check my e-mail.
Last night I finished Nothing Feels Good. The last section was about community and the internet. It was pretty interesting.
Around 7 PM I went to Naghmeh's to watch Spider-man 2. I've only seen somewhere between the first 5 -10 minutes. I didn't look at the time before it messed up, and the other two times when I tried to watch it it messed up before the point I'd gotten too. Hopefully it'll still be in theaters when I get home since it'll be much better than watching a pirated highly compressed version of it. When the internet works I'l check to see if its playing at the theater near me at home.
Then around nine I came back to Mamanzari's and Bababozorg's. I had potatoes and rice for dinner. I don't like gheme.
This morning I got up around 9:20 after sleeping over ten hours. Yet I'm still tired. It was one of those morning where you wake up every ten minutes and keep falling aseep until you decide to get up.
When I got up I went and ate breakfast-bread, honey and cheese. I didn't feel like having any jam today. I was going to have a glass of milk, but after I finished my tea I was no longer thirsty. Now I'm writing this. Hopefully the internet will be working soon.
