
Wednesday, July 21, 2004
Baghe Gol was okay. The weather was nice! Not too hot, not too cold. Perfect jeans and t-shirt weather. I called my mommy this morning, and woke both her and Dad up. Whenever I wake my dad up, I can tell because he sounds all weird and I think I have the wrong number until he says "hi honey." My voice was all croaky (but I didn't eat any frogs) and I thought I sounded different, and Mommy said I usually don't sound so great on the phone card, but he recognized my voice. So I talked to Dad for a minute, and then I talked to Mommy, but she was really tired and falling asleep. I told her I'd try to call at a more convenient time. I gues 10:45 is too late. I just really wanted to talk to her. Local time: 8:47 AM
