
Friday, June 25, 2004
It has been requested I type a new post. I'm half asleep so I am sorry if it makes no sense. I guess I'll tell you about my day. This morning I got up and got to class on time. I listened to Three Days Grace for ten minutes on the way there, but before class I listened to Spice Girls, but I turned my CD player off when class started. Then there was class. When we went outside to swing, the guys were having competitions seeing who could kick there shoe off the highest/farthest. It reminded me of something my friends did a few months ago, only they were only trying for distance and weren't kicking them off from swings.
After class I listened to the Spice Girls and saw a few of my friends and talked to them for a little while. Then I stopped at my friend's house to say hi (I freaked her grandmother out) and I stayed over. We were waiting for her dad to wake up so we could ask to go to the store, but at 2:45 he still hadn't woken up, so she called her mom and got permission. Then we came to my house, she made a CD for herself and then we left. The CD didn't work though I don't think.
We went to Claire's and she got 12 things because they actually had decent stuff on the 15 for $5 racks. I got three things. I bought a keychain (I needed a new one), star earrings (they were shiny!) and a set of two rings that are pinkish-purple/black and pinkish-purple/white. I like them. Then we went back to my friend's house adn watched That 70s Show, but we only saw the last 8 minutes.
Around eight my parents and I went out to dinner. We went to a french cafe. It's okay. I like the creme brulee. It was really yummy. Our waiter was also funny.
Then when I got home I put my pajamas on because it was around ten and then I worked on some more playlists for CDs and now I'm typing this, and since I can sort of predict the future I'll tell you what is going to happen:
I am going to go up to my room, fix my covers, wander around my room looking for something to read, get frustrated, turn off the light, and crawl into my bed. Or something like that.
