
Tuesday, June 29, 2004
From my journal:
Chicago Time: 2:04 PM
Local Time (wherever I'm flying over): 11:34 PM
Tehran: 11:34 PM
It's almost Wednesday here. Well, I'm still up in ther air, but I think I'm flying over Iran, but I can't see the monitor well, so I'm not quite sure. I slept for short stretches all in a row when we first got on the plane, but I guess that was enough. So much for my plan to get rid of jet lag. I just had what I guess could be considered an almost midnight snack. It was a cheese sandwich and the bread was very good. I am not quite sure what else to say, so I'll put my tray table away and try to warm up (I'm really cold right now, I'm sitting by the exit door.) There's only another half hour to Tehran.
