Sunday, June 27, 2004
 
After breakfast (so that would be around sometime around one or a little later) I went to Borders to look for a book. I didn't find one at first, so I went down to the Music section to look for books. I still couldn't find onhe. Then my mom came to get me saying Dad wanted to leave and go to Walgreens. She looked at the shelf I was looking at and picked up a book and read the back. Then she handed it to me. It's called Nothing Feels Good:Punk Rock, Teenagers, and Emo by Andy Greenwald. I read the first page and it sounded interesting. It's about the history of emo and its origin in hardcore rock, I think. I've only read the first page. I'm holding off to read the book until I'm in Iran, but it sounds really interesting. It's history, but its not stuffy history, and its about music. Unless its written boringly, how could it be a bad book?

Song I am listening to right now: Happy Endings - The All-American Rejects



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger