
Thursday, May 27, 2004
What do you think of this? I polled some of my classmated a few days ago (my entire art class) and asked them to estimate how much the outfit they were wearing cost. Today I did some quick research to find out a rough cost of a uniform, I found some $10 shirts and $14 pants. That would make a cost of about $24, versus the class average from my art class of $45.
That's not including shoes or socks though. I just thought the $20 difference was pretty extreme. I need to do a little more research, but this might make a pretty good point. Also, you would still probably have some of your $45 outfits, but since you wouldn't need less because you couldn't wear them to school which is about 180 days of the year, the price should even out.
Song I am listening to right now: A View Of The City From An Airplane - Oranger
