Friday, May 14, 2004
 
I made two versions of a song today. It's the old man is snoring one.
Away Message Version:
it's raining its pouring
everyone is snoring
we went to school
to sit on a stool
and couldn't get out of the classroom

That was the one that I made (after modifying the one I wrote earlier) and put as my away message. The one I went around singing all day is the one that follows.

It's raining
It's pouring
Everybody's snoring
We went to school
To break some rules
And couldn't get out of the classroom

I like that version better. See...when you think about, the couldn't get out of the classroom means you coulda landed in detention...but I don't break the big rules, or the rules I do break nobody even notices, like I think I broke the dress code once, and I've chewed gum at school, but it wasn't during class and it was because my breath smelled like garlic.



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger