
Tuesday, April 13, 2004
Okay, well you know how for the Pepsi iTunes thing one in three bottles is a winner, well, whenver I see Pepsi adn Sierra Mist, I keep an eye out for teh yellow bottlecaps and the Apple logo on the bottle. Well, I saw one earlier, and it was 75 cents, 80 with tax, so I bought a bottle of Sierra Mist because it had a yellow bottle cap. I'm not thirsty, but I opened it anyway. It was a winner!!!
I've won three songs for iTunes through Pepsi...the odds with probability means I should have bought about nine bottles of Pepsi that had the promotion. The thing is, I've only bought five. That means my relative frequency was 60%. That is pretty cool, its closer to 2/3 than 1/3. I just love working math into things!
Song I am listening to right now: This Is Radio Clash - The Clash
