
Tuesday, April 13, 2004
I feel like writing what I think the words are to what I am listening to, usually I think they say things totally different than what they are.
London calling
Through the far away town
Now war is declared and bat will fall down
London calling
To the underworld
Come out of the cupboard
You boys and girls
London Calling
Now don't look to us
Phony Beatlemania has bitten the dust
London calling
See we ain't got now swing
Except for the rain with a touch of sea
The ice age is coming
The sun's moving in
Meltdown expected
The weekdays go to bed
Engines stop running
But I have no fear
Because london is drowning out
And I live by the river
I think those were the words at least. I didn't write down too much of the song. Only part of it. The song is over though now. It's a very different song now. My favorite song is For What Its Worth. What is yours?
Song I am listening to right now: The Guns of Brixton - The Clash
