
Wednesday, March 31, 2004
Omigoodness! I just realized that I never mentioned I got an iPod. I got it on Sunday around 3:30 pm. I cannot believe that I haven't said anything. It is so awesome. It is sitting infront of me right now.
Right now I am working on a story called Plastic: Like Barbie for class. I hope it turns out cool. It's about a girl named Aprille Verne, she gets uprooted from Ogakik and is forced to move to Chicago. It's really about much more than that, and how she grows as a person and the title has to do with an analogy she makes comparing herself to Barbie dolls she finds when packing to move. She is like a Barbie in two ways. I'll let you know in a week or so...maybe I'll even post the story when I have a first draft done, or a link to it.
Song I am listening to right now: Dreamer (Vivo Sonhando) - Ella Fitzgerald
