Tuesday, March 02, 2004
 
Okay, I'll admit it. I haven't gone to bed yet. I was reading through my old posts. And, I noticed, I am sort of cynical. I think I might get it from my dad, but in Science, those traits are necessarily inherited. But those sorts of opinions can be affected by your environment. I think that is true. My mom listens to music more than my dad, and we have more similar tastes. Some of my mom's taste scares me. But then, why am I not surprised. Oh well. I am listening to a really strange song. Its by Mushroomhead. Someone told me about it, so I checked it out and bought it. Its cool. My mom said she liked it. Oh well. I am going to go to bed right now. I am falling asleep, my eyes won't stay open...so much for looking for something to read.

Song I am listening to right now: Sun Doesn't Rise - Mushroomhead



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger