
Monday, March 08, 2004
It is amazing where being nice gets you...people always think the wrong thing. One of my friends asked me for a favor, she asked if I had two CD-Rs her brother could use to burn music on, and I said yes, but that they were pink. I took them to school and gave them to her. Her brother is in the same grade, and she thinks I have a crush on him and that's the only reason I gave her the CDs for him. See where being a nice person gets me? The world assuming I have a crush on them...yeah, right.
My goal in life: to try to be nice to everyone, even the people who are super cruel...kill them with kindness. But my plan always seems to backfire. There is some sort of glitch in it somewhere...maybe that I never shut up. Oh well, I can only try my best.
Song I am listening to right now: Te Dejo Madrid - Shakira
