
Tuesday, March 02, 2004
I don't want to go to bed. I feel like writing instead. Not my homework writing, more like just writing for no reason. Tomorrow I have to skip Fiberworks so I can finish my lab report. I don't like lab reports, they are boring, and I don't like writing boring things. But then, I should probably make it interesting because its for Writing class. Writing isn't stuffy, but then usually I write the strangest essays for it.
Today was good. There wasn't anything bad other than one of my friends is out of town, but she's not even in any of my classes. Also, I had S.I.M.S today, and that is always good. It's top secret though, so hush.
Hmm...what else happened today. I have a very short term memory, I can't remember. Oh yeah, i finished my math homework in class, which meant less homework. But due to my extreme procrastination, I still haven't finished all my homework due this week, just what is due tomorrow, I hope.
iTunes: Nothing new that is good that I noticed, and still no Linkin Park, but there was a new Simple Plan song. It's okay. There probably will never be The Beatles due to the whole Apple Records thing not liking Apple Computer, but oh well.
Hmm...I still want to write, but I don't know what I should write. This is hard. I should write in here more often, maybe that would make it easier. Oh yeah, in Spanish, I didn't fall asleep! Not that I should, its just, I did on Thursday, but that was because the lights were off and I was tired. I really need to go up to bed though, so I won't fall asleep at all tomorrow.
No, I don't want to go upstairs yet. In gym we played floor hockey, which I am horrible at, and the glasses don't help. I can't be goalie because the goalie masks mess up my glasses, and I can't even see the puck to start with when I can see. And between gym and S.S. after I changed, one of my friends stole my glasses and said it was like an alternate dimension. No wonder I am so spacey. I live in a different dimension. An alternate reality...AHHH!
Well, since I have listened to three songs while writing this, I should go now. Its quarter 'til, and I should really be asleep, or at least in bed so that I can be reading my latest issue of MacAddict, oh yeah, I forgot, its gone missing. My BFF better have not hurt it...and I already finished Ms. Magazine I think, oh well. I'll find something to read. I need to pay off my library fine.
Song I am listening to right now: We Didn't Start The Fire; Hotel California; Request Line - Billy Joel; The Eagles; Black Eyed Peas and Macy Gray.
