
Tuesday, March 09, 2004
Hyper. What exactly is it? Why does it always hit when you don't want it to? Why can't I channel my hyperness into something somewhat productive? When I am hyper, I find it difficult to do my homework, usually when I am hyper I talk and talk and talk and talk and just keep on talking. That's about all that I ever seem to do when I am hyper. I should do homework, but I have finished what is due tomorrow, and I don't really want to get ahead. (Evil procrastinator in me is keeping me down! It's gonna do harm, I am sure, it probably already has.)
Oh well, that is what I wanted to say about that. Wonderful, PRONOUN happy sentence.
Song I am listening to right now: Well, I am not listening to a song right now, but I have the beginning of Britney Spears' Me Against the Music stuck in my head. Don't ask why.
