
Sunday, March 07, 2004
| Cattell's 16 Factor Test Results
|
According to this, I am sort of non-analytical, which doesn't seem like me, because my parents always say that I am analytical, I am emotional, which might be true, I am timid, which is true. It also says I am about halfway between being somber and comical, which is probably also true. It says I am sort of conforming and traditional, which may be true, and that I am withdrawn socially, which could be true. This seems pretty accurate. This is really neat. It says I am easy going and not paranoid, and that I am sort of borderline I am not practical, but I am not imaginative. I'll stop analyzing my results in my blog for fear you have all fallen asleep. If you want to take the test, there is a link above for it. It seems really accurate.
