Tuesday, December 02, 2003
 
I so realize it has been a while since I have written. I would like to comment on MSN Hotmail's new interface. It seems a lot cleaner, but it sort of annoying, but I need to get used to it. It has three tabs, and to compose, you have to take two steps instead of one, but when you first login, it'll tell you who you have new e-mails from, not just the number, so if they are from boring people, like yourself, you will know before you wait for your inbox to load. I like to read my e-mails the first chance I get, so this doesn't really make a difference to me, and I usually don't use my web browser to check my e-mail, but I am not using my computer, so I sort of have to. Now I am off to update my wishlist with some more affordable material objects.



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger