
Saturday, November 01, 2003
Yesterday was Halloween. It was lots of fun. We went trick-or-treating for two and a half hours, with some stuff to show for it, and then at my house, I had a party for three hours. It was tons of fun.
We were talking about stuff once everyone either crashed from their sugar highs or were just getting tired, but we never did play any of the games I had planned except for Dead Cows and Mofia or Murder or whatever it is called.
Well, I was a director, I would have a link to a picture, except I didn't take any. I know, sad. I like the hat I made up to say director on it, so I am wearing it right now. Well, my BFF is over, so I need to play or talk with her, and not write a post right now. Well, bye. Oh, and I might see School of Rock today. It looks cool.
BYE
