
Saturday, November 01, 2003
Well, like I was saying before, yesterday was Halloween. I am posting from a PC right now, and I just realized something, this set-up looks different. I mean, I have only used BlogThis! for a while, but maybe its just a whole browser thing, because this window looks totally cool. I can see pots on a second section of the page, and I am writing on the top, and everything looks completely different. Maybe that is why I wasn't logged in at home. I need to check this out when I get home.
Well, I am not so sure I want to get Panther, because it has the possibility of frying your hard drive, so now convincing mom is going to be harder, and she almost said yes, she said she just needs to read a few more articles, well, I've found two that aren't gonna help my case, but I can't withhold information from my mom. That would fell wrong, and then if it fried her HD, I would feel absolutely horrible.
Droolworthy item of the day:iPod
Song lyric stuck in my head: strangely enough, it is My Alien
Take me to your leader
Tell her I will surrender.
She has two arms to hold me
Four legs to wrap around me
She's not your typical girlfriend
My Alien
Movie I've Seen Most Recently:School of Rock I saw it at 12:30.
Something I just found out right now:On the computer I am on right now, clicking the SHIFT key five times in a row (I did that on accident while thinking) turns on Sticky Keys feature. The things that helps you hold down more than one key at a time thingy.
Okay, well I don't think I have anything else to say really. I am bored, and don't really have anything to do, since I am not at home where I need to
clean
do my homework
clean
oh, did I mention clean
so I suppose I'll take some surveys at BZOINK.
