
Wednesday, November 19, 2003
Santa is coming tonight
And I want a car, and I want a life
And I want a first class trip to Hawaii
I want a lifetime supply
Of skittles & slurpees and Eskimo pies
I want a DVD,
A big screen TV
Just bring me things that I don't need
I solve this whole "things I don't need" partially by creating a wish list. I hope that it helps!
'Cuz now it's Christmas
And I want everything
I just can't wait
Christmas
So don't stop spending
I want a million gifts, that's right
Don't forget my Christmas list tonight
'Cuz now it's Christmas
Somebody take me away
Or give me a time machine
To take me straight to midnight
I'll be alright
Who knows what to do
A PlayStation 2
I want a shopping spree
In New York City
Just bring me things that I don't need
That is a song, don't worry. I didn't come up with it. But I like the song, its awesome!!!! Okay, well, that said, I am happy now.
The link to my *new and improved* wish list is on my link bar, below archives and stuff where it says "My Wishlist," or, the entry above this one. Okay, well, my work here is done. I need to go now, but I'll be back - eventually!
