Monday, November 10, 2003
 
Okay, let me scan my brain...*intense thinking*... okay, nothing interesting from school today that I found. Let me scan backwards to yesterday's memory.

Results found:
  • homework
  • lunch
  • homework
  • mommy take nappy
  • "folded clothes"
  • shopping
  • dinner
  • homwork
  • sleepy
  • no sleepy
  • TV
  • cousins come home
  • sleepy
End of Yesterday


Oh yeah! Okay, well I went shopping with my mom, and we went to the mall. Nordstroms was having a sale. We looked at shoes, then went to LTD2 and I got a pair of black jeans, a white zipper hoodie sweater jacket thing, a snap- up three quarter length purple striped shirt with floral design too, a button up blue shirt with a broken button (mom said she would fix it) that came with a snap on tie (not to be confused with clip on) that I probably never will wear, a dark purple sleeveless tank with a floral design (similar but different from the other one) on a butterfly and a floral trim, and I think that was all. Oh yeah, then we went to Foot Locker and I got a pair of shoes. Then we went to Nordstrom and I got tights and mom and I got some socks to share. Then we came home. After dinner, I had some technical difficulties with my homework, and then at nine thirty after everything was copied over properly, I went to bed. But I couldn't sleep, so I went into the other room and watched That's So Raven and Kim Possible. Then I went to bed. Then my cousins went home, and I still couldn't sleep, so I went downstairs, came back up, and then went to bed. Then my light was turned off and I fell asleep. When Mom woke me up this morning, my cousins were sleeping on the floor of my room. I got up, got ready for school. Ate my breakfast, went to my room to brush my teeth, they were still asleep, but both sort of moved around whenever I was around then and I got some construction paper from my room. One of them looked like they were either scratching their nose or their eye, and the other one was rubbing her eyes with a flat hand. Oh well. Then I walked to school. Normal school day. Then I came home. Now I am here typing this. I played on the computer for a little while though - games and such - before writing this. Oh well. I want to get off the computer now.
Bye!



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger