Tuesday, November 18, 2003
 
OKAY! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy! I really am.
I was at this science competition thing, and I didn't place, but the 20th person, from my school and one of my friends, only got a score one point/percentage higher than me! That means I got between probably 22nd place and 30th place (due to ties and so forth) out of a LOT of people. I got a 66 on the test, which seemed harder than last year, and hopefully was since my score was in the sixties last year too. Only I think it was 63, or something like that.
Okay, well I am so happy, but I need to sort of calm down after I fill out a following survey: Droolworthy item of the day: Um, probably the plaques for the people at the science competition that placed... I was so close!
Song lyrics stuck in my head: Okay, well, I don't have a song stuck in my head, but I am listening to We Are The Champions right now. Doesn't fit my mood well enough though... I need something happier. Hold on...let me look. Much better...the Chicken Dance. Much more fitting for my mood.
Movie I've Seen Most Recently I saw part of some freaky movie my grandpa was watching last night, but in its entirety, the last movie I saw was...sheesh, this is hard. I think it might have been Ice Age which I saw a week from Friday last. I don't remember watching any movies since then.
Something I just found out right now: Well, I can't think of anything, but there is something I found out on Saturday. That the window on my dad's car on the trunk can open with the key, and you can use that to put stuff in instead of opening the trunk.

Okay, well now onto my more sad news.


I almost severely hurt someone today.
I know, I am so sad. It would have been an accident, but someone in my gym class, one of the hyper people, dropped their tennis ball, and we're playing golf, and he ran and fell and sort of went tumbling towards me, but I didn't know until there was this noise behind me sort of, and I turned my head, and I had been swinging the five iron, and it was maybe 5 inches from his head at most.
I am so glad I didn't hit him, I mean, I would've felt so terrible. I kicked someone during soccer in gym in fourth grade and broke their toe, and since then I have been a pretty un-assertive un-aggressive person in soccer. You can't blame me. Luckily, I haven't developed a 'shyness' for swinging golf clubs yet. I stay away from them when other people are swinging, but I think I've pretty much always done that. Oh well, I don't know what much else to say. I was going to put that into much more dramatic terms to work on my writing, but I don't really have time nor do I feel like it, and I need to go finish my math homework anyway.
(I actually used spell check for once just now!)



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger