
Saturday, November 29, 2003
I made an eExtra last night really late for The MConnection. I'll try to upload it to the website if I can. It make take a while to load. I'll put a link to it here if I do. Its about winter shopping, and if mom and I go shopping today, I am going to take it with me.
--10:23 AM
Friday, November 28, 2003
My mom got home a little before seven. I did go shopping-at Circuit City. And dinner was really good. It was fish with almonds and something else and dill rice. I really liked it. Then I went to Circuit City, got three presents, two for my friends, and one for my mom. I don't want to go to bed yet, but I am falling asleep. I just finished through my macwarehouse catalogues, and now I am really tired. I think I'll see if the movie my mom was watching is over and maybe we can watch TV together before I fall asleep.
--9:54 PM
I am trying to figure out how to finish my research for my subliminal message editorial. The messages are in music videos, and I don't think I have time to wait forever watching MTV Hits for them to show up, and I can't go on the internet...and my mom won't let me watch them on her computer, I am sure. Oh well, I'll finish the article in a while. I have until the end of December.
--5:34 PM
When oh when will my mom be home? Will we go shopping? What will I eat for dinner?
Stay tuned for the answers to these troubling questions and many more...
I am going to work on my editorial on subliminal messages for the January's issue of The MConnection.
--5:31 PM
I was playing Komi, and I got my best score ever, 1100. I am happy. Oh well, gotta go do something. I'll see if my grandfather needs help with anything.
--4:20PM
I played a game of pool with my grandfather. He won.
I found my, actually, I knew where they were and just decided to listen to them, Wee Sing tapes. I only wish I knew where the books that went with them that had the words and cool information about the songs. I've had them as long as I can remember. i also found a Happy Birthday tape that has a song called "The Wrapping Song" so I thought I'd listen to it and see about it since you wrap a lot this time of the year.
When my mom gets home, I want to talk her into letting us go shopping tonight. Bababozorg already said he wants to.
--3:52 PM
I think I'll work on the editing of some movies. You can only put so many songs into your computer before you get bored.
--2:10 PM
I am bored. I wonder when Bababozorg will get up from his nap. I want to play a game. I don't like backgammon that much, but I don't know what to do and backgammon isn't too bad.
--2:08 PM
I am redecorating my room. I needed to take a break from music. If I go on at my current rate, I think my door to my room will show barely any wood between the pictures, drawings, and notices.
--9:59 AM
The busiest shopping day of the year! Mom said she heard on the news at seven that all these major shopping malls were anywhere from half full to completely full. Maybe its a good this she has to work today...I think it might be a little claustrophobic at the malls. Maybe we can still go shopping later today. I am back to converting old 33s to MP3s. I have 3 songs so far this morning. I am hoping to get this entire album, and then maybe another album, or finish up The Eagles Greatest Hits album that I already started recording a few months ago. I feel almost like I am some studio or something. Not a major one, but I am at a computer with a turntable on one side of me and a synthesizer on the other. Unfortunately, I am not a pro with either and don't have any super powerful software, or the best in quality hookups, but at least I am not playing them and hitting record and using an internal mic. THat would be a whole lot worse. I feel very proud of myself.
--9:38 AM Thursday, November 27, 2003
You know, there are times when I can be mad at my video camera. It has a memory stick slot, and there is a memory stick in it. But there is a format error, so I can't access it or take pictures, which I just tried to do because I like my hairdo, and usually I can't get the same hairdo twice, usually. How can there be a format error? It stays in the camera, it isn't like it goes between a reader, a TV, a PDA, and the video camera. It only goes into the video camera to record still images. My digital handycam is the only thing I own with a Memory Stick slot. Goonight. I am tired.
--11:03 PM
