
Wednesday, November 12, 2003
I am taking a break from my homework, so I am taking advantage of this time to post my wishlist. You don't have to read it. I am posting it for my family.
Wish List 2003
If you would rather donate money to a charity - anything that helps people, the environment, etc. I would think that would be cool instead of a present, as long as you told me.
- Books:
- Barry Trotter and the Unauthorized Parody by Michael Gerber
- Everything to Everybody � Barenaked Ladies (actually, there is just one song on it I really like. Another Postcard)
- Hotel Paper � Michelle Branch
- Shrek Soundtrack � Various Artists
- Disneymania � Various Artists
- Spice � Spice Girls (released in 1997, not to be confused with Spiceworld)
- The Game of Life
- Cranium Booster Pack 1 or Two
- PassWord
- 10 GB iPod � well, its not really a toy, but didn't know what other category to put it under
- Karaoke Machine
- Microphone
- Mini DV tapes
- external FireWire 400 hard drive
- Paint (for walls and stuff)
- Macromedia Studio MX 2004
- Adobe Photoshop
- Borders
- Target
- Old Navy
- Limited Too
- Gap
- Home Depot
- Auntie Anne�s
- iTunes Music Store
Music CDs:
Games:
Toys
Movie Making Accessories:
Software:
Gift Certificates from: (or anyplace else you think I may like and they have near me)
