Wednesday, November 12, 2003
 
I am taking a break from my homework, so I am taking advantage of this time to post my wishlist. You don't have to read it. I am posting it for my family.

Wish List 2003



If you would rather donate money to a charity - anything that helps people, the environment - or canned food to a soup kitched, I would think that would be cool instead of a present, as long as you told me.
    Books:
  • Barry Trotter and the Unauthorized Parody by Michael Gerber

  • Music CDs:
  • Everything to Everybody – Barenaked Ladies (actually, there is just one song on it I really like. Another Postcard)
  • Hotel Paper – Michelle Branch
  • Shrek Soundtrack – Various Artists
  • Disneymania – Various Artists
  • Spice – Spice Girls (released in 1997, not to be confused with Spiceworld)

  • Games:
  • The Game of Life
  • Cranium Booster Pack 1 or Two
  • PassWord

  • Toys
  • 10 GB iPod – well, its not really a toy, but didn't know what other category to put it under
  • Karaoke Machine

  • Movie Making Accessories:
  • Microphone
  • Mini DV tapes
  • external FireWire 400 hard drive
  • Paint (for walls and stuff)

  • Software:
  • Macromedia Studio MX 2004
  • Adobe Photoshop

  • Gift Certificates from: (or anyplace else you think I may like and they have near me)
  • Borders
  • Target
  • Old Navy
  • Limited Too
  • Gap
  • Home Depot
  • Auntie Anne’s
  • iTunes Music Store



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger