Monday, November 03, 2003
 
HELLO! sorry for the screaming. I just felt like it.

It is funny now, whenever I type things, I seem to write the br in >these< things. I had to write it like that, with the thingymabobs backwards, or else, it would have thought it was a tag, and wouldn't have showed it on the page.


I got back from dance class about a half hour ago. We learned mostly the same stuff as two weeks ago. We did the waltz with a partner this time, and I had it figured out, until we had partners. Then I was all confused.
Next week I have etiquette class again. Etiquette class is sort of boring because its just some lady talking about etiquette, so it isn't completely drilled into your mind. Its more mentally tiring than dancing because you aren't thinking much.

Okay, I don't know much of what else to write. I am going to do my tidbits for the day like I did on Saturday.

Droolworthy item of the day: uh... probably... uh ... the locker next to mine. It is so organized!
Song lyrics stuck in my head: I am not sure. I had something stuck in my head during humanities because I was humming, but everyone was talking since it was towards the end of class.
Movie I've Seen Most Recently: I say Orange County on TMC last night at 3:30.
Something I just found out right now: Uh... nothing this moment. You know, probably that ... oh, I just looked around the room, and that would be that I desperately need to clean up my part of the desk. DESPERATELY. I mean, I already knew that, but I didn't know how much.

Okay, well I don't know much else to say, other than I started writing this ten minutes ago. I have been doing other things too though.
BYE



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger