
Tuesday, October 14, 2003
| Three things that scare me: | |
| 1: | yelling |
| 2: | monsters |
| 3: | people at school |
| Three people who make me laugh: | |
| 1: | mommy |
| 2: | (can't put her name, she'll get mad) |
| 3: | my other friend |
| Three Things I love: | |
| 1: | my mom |
| 2: | my bff |
| 3: | my family |
| Three Things I hate: | |
| 1: | peppers |
| 2: | um... |
| 3: | tomatoes? |
| Three things I don't understand: | |
| 1: | why people hate |
| 2: | why people kill |
| 3: | why I can't get my computer to print to the networked printer |
| Three things on my desk: | |
| 1: | my computer |
| 2: | my DV camera |
| 3: | 3-D glasses from spy kids 3D |
| Three things I'm doing right now: | |
| 1: | filling this out |
| 2: | talking to michelle |
| 3: | listening to Cat Steven's "the first cut is the deepest" |
| Three things I want to do before I die: | |
| 1: | make a really good LEGAL music video |
| 2: | make someone happy |
| 3: | do something to make the world a better place |
| Three things I can do: | |
| 1: | edit music videos in iMovie |
| 2: | talk - a LOT |
| 3: | teach my mom how to use her computer for some software |
| Three ways to describe my personality: | |
| 1: | crazy |
| 2: | sensitive |
| 3: | shy |
| Three things I can't do: | |
| 1: | do anything that requires flexibility |
| 2: | keep my temper in check |
| 3: | run really really fast |
Three Things brought to you by BZOINK!
