
Sunday, October 26, 2003
Spirit Wonderland
I am getting ready for Halloween, as in preparing my costume. We bought Halloween candy today, and I bought the spray paint I need (no, I am not vandalizing anything, its for decorating my costume) and I got a blacklight and some plexiglass. We also went grocery shopping and bought a ton of stuff. I should really be doing my homework, but I got on my computer to check my e-mail and I thought I would blog while I was on.
My Halloween party is hopefully going to be fun. Usually on Halloween, I got trick-or-treating with my friends and then have a "get-together" but this year I am having a party. I have it mostly planned out. One of my friends is helping me. I need to clean up the room in the basement and decorate it. I still need to decorate our house though. Well, I have to go now, sorry.
Oops, I said sorry. See, you see, it is one of my bad habits to say sorry WAY too often, and I just realized I even write it, oh well. I need to go do my homework and get dressed (my clothes right now look weird, and my shirt is too small)
BYE
